Monday, April 14, 2008

A Few more photo's



Ok we are still trying to work out the bugs. Patty had picked some photo's by number, on the photo, but they all seemed to be one off. So It looks like you got to see the inside of a shelter and a few other photos that were close. For some reason I can't preview the pictures from the camera on the PC I am using at this time like I have been able to in the past, so I will try one more time to add a few "scenery photo's. Well, it looks like what I have is one scenery picture and Patty with some fresh fruit at Standing Bear Lodge. Hopefully next time I will be able to preview the pictures through the computer and not try to match the numbers from the listing on the camera. See how skinny Patty looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you double click on these photo's they are enlarged.


Still learning. Too many different computers.

4 comments:

Media Duck said...

Hi Patty & Jeff.

250+ miles! Wow! You guys are making tracks. It was so good to hear from you. I'm so glsd it is going well. I can't believe how big Patty's pack looks on that picture! You two will be in great shape. I walked by your place last Sunday. There was still quite a bit of snow. We had a great day today though and I think winter is finally gone. I went for a bike ride on the road and Garry did a trail ride. Martina and i made Knocci dough last night. It is an Italian potato dumpling. We'll roll it out and boil it, then put Mary Beth Hanson's marinara sauce on it tomorrow after church. It looks like Mike & Laurie Gold may be building out this way soon. We're looking forward to more photos. Take care.
Love,
JoAnn & Garry

Kathleen said...

Hi Guys - Looks like your travels are treating you well so far. I've been trying to check in every week or so to see how you are doing. I finally am getting a chance to send you a quick note while Jillian and Jeff watch a movie.

All is well in MT. Jillian had a stomach bug last night so we haven't done much this weekend. It snowed all day, so it was a good day to have to be indoors. Last week it was 70 degrees, and this week it snows. Feels like we are back in TX.

Glad to hear you are both still having fun.

take care,
Kat, Jeff and Jillian

BantiRooster said...

Hi Jeff & Patty:
Your detail commentary and pictures are very interesting. I am blown away by how many thru hikers there are and how many people cater to all the hikers. Do any of the people that feed you ever charge you? You said in your latest report that after you set up the tent it started to rain so you cooked inside the tent. Just how big is that tent? Keep safe you two and keep the commentaries coming.
Uncle Bob

Bart said...

Hi Jeff and Patty, I really enjoy rading about your adventures. That looks like a lot of work but also fun! I hope it stays fun for you two. What a journey! Will check back soon. Love Aunt Shirley